We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ginger is known for its beneficial properties. It is mainly used to treat colds. This plant, however, has a positive effect on potency as well. And for a man, this is an important indicator of his health and life.
What are the indications and contraindications for the use of ginger to improve erictile function? How to use it and apply it to increase male strength, as well as what is the effect on the body - you will find the answers to these questions in our article.
Does this aphrodisiac affect male strength, if so, how?
The composition of ginger includes various vitamins, minerals and trace elements, which determine its benefits in erictile dysfunction.
What elements does it contain and how do they affect potency?
- Organic acids... Their lack in a man's body leads to impaired cell nutrition. As a result, the protective functions and the mechanism for the elimination of toxins work poorly. There is a malfunction in the work of the cardiovascular system and, as a result, the genitourinary system. It is important to get such acids with food, since the body is not able to synthesize them itself.
- Amino acids... Necessary for protein synthesis and high-quality transmission of nerve impulses. The latter is important for the normal potency of men.
- Vitamin A... He is responsible for the normalization of blood circulation, which is important for erictile function. If the blood circulation is weak, then the erection will be the same.
- Vitamin C... In the male body, it participates in the production of both sperm and the most important hormone, testosterone. Potency depends on the level of the latter.
- B vitamins... Essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system. They also dilate blood vessels, which is essential for erictile function.
- Zinc... This element is extremely important for the normal synthesis of testosterone. Its deficiency leads to various sexually transmitted diseases.
- Potassium... The mineral is involved in the conduction of nerve impulses, normalizes blood pressure, nourishes muscle tissue. All this is necessary for a good erection.
- Iron... With its deficiency, endocrine glands, which produce hormones, suffer. At a low level, erictile function will suffer.
- Phosphorus... Improves the condition of blood vessels, increases muscle tone.
Ginger can be considered an adjunct in the treatment of impaired erictile function. It is also useful for prophylactic purposes. With its regular use in the male body, the following will occur:
- improvement of blood circulation in the pelvic organs (the cavernous bodies of the penis will be filled with blood);
- normalization of hormonal levels, including testosterone production;
- reduction of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland;
- strengthening the nervous system and increasing libido.
We offer you to watch a video about the effect of ginger root on male potency:
Indications and contraindications for use
The indication for the use of ginger is a slight deterioration in erictile function in men. If the problem is more serious, you need to see a doctor immediately, rather than self-medicate.
For some, ginger can be beneficial, while others only harm. It is strictly forbidden to use ginger as a means to improve potency if there is at least one of the following contraindications:
- individual intolerance;
- urolithiasis and cholelithiasis;
- gastritis, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer (spicy ginger will greatly aggravate the course of the disease);
- bleeding of varying degrees, including nosebleeds;
- arterial hypertension;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- coronary heart disease;
- inflammatory processes in any system of the body, which are accompanied by an increase in temperature.
If a man is taking medications that block beta-adrenergic receptors and prevent blood clotting, before using ginger to increase potency, it is imperative to consult with your doctor.
You can find out how ginger affects the body in this material, and what are the contraindications to the use of this product, read here.
How to use for impotence and how to use: recipes
There are many recipes for ginger drinks and mixtures that can help improve erictile function. However, it should be borne in mind that self-medication can have consequences. To get rid of the problem, it is necessary to undergo a medical examination so that the doctor can determine the cause and prescribe a safe treatment.
The recipes described below can be used in consultation with a specialist as additional means.
- 400 g fresh ginger root;
- 500 ml of vodka.
- Grind the ginger in any convenient way.
- Pour in the specified amount of vodka. In this case, you need to use ceramic or glass dishes.
- Place in a dark place for 3 weeks to infuse.
- Then strain the medicine.
Application: 1 st. spoon before each meal.
How to make an infusion with lemon and honey?
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dried ginger or chopped fresh;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- Add ginger to the bottom of a thermos and add water.
- Squeeze lemon juice into it.
- Insist for about half an hour.
Application: add a teaspoon of honey before use and consume after meals.
- 1 liter of boiling water;
- 5 teaspoons of chopped root.
- Pour boiling water over the finely grated root.
- You need to brew the infusion for half an hour.
Application: when the tea has cooled, add lemon and honey to it if desired and drink, but preferably after meals.
You will not see an increased potency effect after one cup of tea. It should be consumed regularly. The advantage of this tea is that it acts on the body more mildly than, for example, a tincture of vodka.
Coffee with cardamom, cinnamon and rosemary
Take equal servings of the following ingredients:
- chopped ginger root;
- Mix together cinnamon, ginger, rosemary and cardamom.
- Add the resulting mixture to a regular portion of coffee.
- Prepare coffee in the way you are accustomed to.
Application: drink at breakfast every day, but not on an empty stomach.
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of ginger;
- 1.5 tbsp. spoons of honey;
- 1 liter of water;
- 1 large lemon.
From this amount of products, 4 servings of lemonade will be obtained.
- Put the chopped ginger on the fire with a glass of water. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Do not remove the mixture from the heat, add squeezed lemon juice and honey to it.
- Wait until it boils again.
- Cool the liquid. Dilute with remaining cold water.
Application: use after meals 2 - 3 times a day.
- 1 plant root;
- natural orange or apple juice.
Preparation: Peel the ginger root. Grate it on a fine grater and then squeeze. Alternatively, you can send the root to a juicer, if available.
Application: dilute the ginger juice with the juice of another fruit, for example, an orange or an apple, as it is too concentrated (it cannot be consumed in its pure form), and drink it on a full stomach 2-3 times a day.
- 1 ginger root;
- 1 glass of vinegar;
- 1 cup of sugar.
- Cut the ginger into slices and place in a deep bowl. Mix them with salt.
- Make a marinade. To do this, mix the vinegar with sugar and bring the mixture to a boil.
- While the marinade is hot, pour the ginger and salt over it. Leave to marinate for a few days.
Application: 3 wedges every day after meals.
Pickled ginger is used not only to improve potency, but also for the treatment and prevention of prostatitis.
Side effects if taken to enhance male strength
Ginger is a spicy food that can have side effects, in particular:
- burning sensation in the stomach;
- general discomfort throughout the body.
If the listed symptoms are observed, it is necessary to stop using ginger, and in order to solve the problem with impaired potency, you need to be examined by a specialist.
Take tinctures, teas, mixtures of ginger should be very careful, and if there are no contraindications: in small doses of no more than 3 g of root per day. Also, it should not be consumed on an empty stomach.
Men often use ginger as a potency enhancer, as it is considered effective. However, despite its beneficial properties, the plant can be harmful, especially if you have gastritis or stomach ulcers. It must also be used competently, in small doses, even if there are no contraindications. It is highly recommended to consult a doctor before use.
We offer you to watch a video about recipes for remedies based on ginger root that help with problems with potency in men: