We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Familiar from childhood, the southern peach fruit has a pleasant expressive taste and great health benefits.
The nutritional value of the peach, its mineral composition and the abundance of vitamins determined the distribution of this fruit and its widespread use in folk medicine.
What useful peach contains
- Organic acids that have a positive effect on the state of digestion and metabolism. The delicate pulp contains a large amount of tartaric, malic and citric acids.
- The rich mineral composition of peach will help ensure well-being with continued use. Peach is rich in potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, copper, magnesium and selenium. These minerals ensure the normal course of metabolic processes, good condition of hair and skin, health of blood vessels and heart, as well as the nervous system.
- The abundance of vitamins contained in peach fruits allow the body to provide a healthy metabolism and developed immunity. The list of important vitamins in the fruit is vitamin C, group B, PP, E, K and carotene.
- The abundance of pectin, which is presented in peach, helps to normalize gastric motility and gently cleanse the intestines from stratified toxins.
A distinctive feature of the peach is its high degree of assimilation by the human body. The fragrant and juicy pulp tones the digestive system, awakening the appetite.
In this regard, the peach is good as an aperitif. Often, peach is prescribed to children or people after illness for the speedy recovery of their strength.
We build a polycarbonate canopy with our own hands, for a summer residence.
Find out all the properties of mint sad / tsvetochnyj-sad / vyrashhivanie-tsvetov / volshebnitsa-myata-osvezhayushhaya-proyasnyayushhaya-razum-daruyushhaya-radost.html.
Read here how to make a bird feeder.
For what diseases is peach recommended?
The healthy and juicy pulp of the fruit is necessary to restore the body's natural defenses.
Positively affecting gastric motility, peaches are indispensable for constipation, increased stomach acidity and associated heartburn.
By stimulating the digestive system, peach promotes good absorption of food. Regular consumption of the fetus will achieve an effect in the treatment of such diseases:
- kidney disease;
- violations in the genitourinary system;
- various problems with blood vessels and heart.
Peach fruits are indispensable in the recovery period, because with their help the body is saturated with easily digestible nutrients, vitamins and mineral salts.
The main varieties of peaches
Depending on the timing of ripening, the size of the fruit and its characteristics, such common varieties of peach are distinguished:
- White Swan;
- In memory of Simirenko;
- Red Haven;
- Stavropol pink.
The properties of blueberries are striking in their usefulness. Blueberries are one of the healthiest berries in the world.
How to dry rose hips, read here forlady / konservy / sushka / kak-sushit-shipovnik-pravila-sushki-i-hraneniya-retsepty.html.
Planting a peach
Peach is distinguished by its unpretentiousness to growing conditions. The best soil for this thermophilic crop is considered to be well-drained loams.
A young plant should be protected from early bud opening, since spring frosts are detrimental to young peach shoots. However, mature wood of the plant shows good wintering parameters.
To grow peaches, it is advisable to dig seedlings into the soil that is most favorable for a comfortable wintering. After replanting in the spring to a permanent place of growth, it is necessary to try to avoid damaging the young roots of the plant.
The peach is planted in a pre-prepared shrinkage pit, in which a fertile soil mixture should be located. After planting the seedling, its grafting site is deepened into the ground by about 7 cm and the soil is compacted.
It is necessary to avoid blowing out the top fertile soil layer, in connection with which the trunks are performed. At first, it is good to protect the plant itself from strong winds with a film or burlap.
Read on the site how to properly care for raspberries after harvest.
Find out the specifics of planting pears in autumn sad / plodoviy / posadka-sada / posadka-grushi-v-osennij-period.html.